- Use of our Website
- General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice. We may impose additional rules or limits on the use of our website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website.
- Products or Services
All purchases through our website are subject to its availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products and services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction. Prices for our products and services are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in Philippine Pesos. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- Use Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, profiles, opinions, messages, comments and any other content (collectively, the “Content”) that you post, distribute or share on or through our website or services available in connection with our website. You further acknowledge that you have full responsibility for the Content, including but limited to, with respect to its legality, and its trademark, copyright and other intellectual property ownership. You agree that any Content submitted by you in response to a request by us for a specific submission may be edited, adapted, modified, recreated, published, or distributed by us. You further agree that we are under no obligation to maintain any Content in confidence, to pay compensation for any Content or to respond to any Content. You agree that you will not post, distribute or share any Content on our website that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such proprietary right. You further agree that your Content will not be unlawful, abusive or obscene nor will it contain any malware or computer virus that could affect our website’s operations. You will be solely liable for any Content that you make and its accuracy. We have no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted by you or any third-party. We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website and to remove and/or delete any Content that we deem objectionable. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your Content.
- Your Personal Information
- Errors and Omissions
Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our website, except as required by law.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of our website, which is provided “as is” without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via our website, including without limitation, all content and materials, and functions and services provided on our website, all of which are provided without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of content or information, uninterrupted access, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our website or its functioning or the content and material of the services made available thereby will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free and that defects will be corrected. The use of our website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website. In no event will we, or our affiliates, our or their respective content or service providers, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action, or lost revenue, lost profits, lost business or sales, or any other type of damage, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our website or the content or material or functionality through our website, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitation of liability or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, and hold us and our affiliates harmless, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our website, your violation of the Terms, or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the website by you, including but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials provided by you infringe upon any third party proprietary rights.
- Entire Agreement
The Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing. Both you and we acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither you nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and us prior to such Terms, except as expressly stated in the Terms.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing.
If any of the provisions of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. The Fundraising Platform is Forever Free to use, however starting a Fund Drive is limited to registered and qualified individuals or organizations only. You can register by signing up using your email preferably Gmail which you can be used for YouTube and other Google services. By signing up as a registered individual or organization, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your organization if applicable.
- Maintain and promptly update the Profile Data and Picture to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
2. You can access CAREFY features for registered individuals or organizations by logging in. It is the User’s responsibility to keep their login information confidential.
3. Any problems regarding a User’s account, or suspicions of inauthenticity can be reported to CAREFY. We will not be held accountable for any consequences brought about by an account’s misuse.
4. CAREFY may request for legal documents and government approved identification from the individuals or organizations to ensure authenticity, and security for those using the Fundraising Platform. Refer to Valid ID List.
5. CAREFY reserves the right to refuse and terminate use of the Platform to any User for any reason, such as if the account has activities or information that have caused harm to others, have provided reasonable grounds for it to be suspected as inauthentic or incomplete, or have violated any of the Terms.
FUNDRAISERS AND FUND DRIVES
1. Fundraisers must abide by these rules when creating a Fund Drive:
- Only Qualified Fund Raisers can initiate a Fund Drive. Fund Raiser must submit a Valid ID to be qualified. See list of Valid IDs in Item 6.
- Fund Drives should include authentic and accurate information that does not mislead or manipulate others in any way. Fund Drives should be verifiable and must be supported by documents, photos, videos, etc.
- Fund Drives should have a reasonable goal amount and based on the Fundraiser’s capacity to promote the Fund Drive.
- Fund Drives should not have an aim that would harm or provide financial risk to others. We don’t allow fund drives for Beta projects and unlicensed businesses.
- Fund Drives should not have information that infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights, or privacy rights of third parties.
- Fund Drives should be initiated by the Fundraiser himself, immediate Family or a trusted Representative of an Organization only. Fund Drive for a Friend or relative will be denied.
- To avoid abuse only One Fund Drive can be initiated per Family and Organization. Failure to comply will result to immediate deletion of all their Fund Drives.
2. It is the obligation of a Fundraiser to commit to their Fund Drives, provide updates regarding the status and to fulfill promises made in their Fund Drives.
3. Fundraisers should not use the Contributions given for any other purpose other than what is stated in their Fund Drives and will not exploit the Donors’ Contributions.
4. Fundraiser Organizations are responsible to pay taxes to the government after receiving Donations.
5. CAREFY reserves the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend a Fund Drive at any time for any reason without liability.
6. Here are the list of Primary Valid IDs that we accept to qualify as a Fundraiser:
- Business Permit
- DTI Permit
- Driver License
- Government ID
- OFW ID
- Postal ID
- Professional License
- Senior Citizen ID
- SEC Permit
- SSS ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose
7. Based from the Fundraiser Story, we may collect additional evidences to corroborate the story before publishing the Fund Drive (example: medical certificate, employment certificate, hospital bill, death certificate, etc.).
8. All personal details and documents submitted to CAREFY are for verification Purposes only, and we securely keep them. We don’t publish them and in the Validation section, we just provide a list of items submitted without giving the details.
9. We only Publish the Fundraiser’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Valid ID Type Submitted, Slider Photos, Video (optional) and their Story. The Fundraising Platform has a Connect to Fundraiser section and Social Network, so that the Donors and Fundraisers can connect with each other and verify the stories Privately.
10. CAREFY will not be liable to the Fundraiser for anything that may happen like loss of reputation, etc., after we published the Fund Drive. CAREFY does not publish any record and document that will humiliate, degrade dignity or invade the Fundraiser’s Privacy. We publish the Fundraiser’s story as it is and just correct the spelling and grammatical errors.
11. The Fundraiser can inform us to delete the Fund Drive at any time.
1. DONATION PROCESSES
1.1. Using the CAREFY Platform is Free and Fundraisers can receive the donations immediately and in Full if the Donors use Direct and Money Transfer. We recommend our Platform users to avoid using Paypal and use this method.
1.2. If the Donor uses Paypal there will be charges for using their platform and Fundraisers will not receive the donations in Full. Note, it is Paypal’s commission and we get nothing. Here is the Paypal rates.
2. DONORS AND FUND DRIVES
2.1. Donors can transfer funds without having a CAREFY and Paypal account.
2.2. CAREFY is not responsible for any problems regarding the transaction between the Fundraiser and the Donor. All Fundraisers were screened and Fund Drives were verified for authenticity before publication. CAREFY Social Platform provides a seamless way for the Donors and Fundraisers to connect with each other and verify the stories. Every Fund Drive has a Report to us link in the Validation section to further eliminate False Fund Drives.
2.2. CAREFY did everything to Protect the Donors, Donations may not be Refundable and refunds is on sole discretion of the Fundraiser. We will NOT be held liable for refunds or lack thereof.
Please send all questions, comments and feedback using the Contact Us form.